Here’s the next version (which is responsive really only to one element of the feedback):
Further comments welcome.
- The task is to compare the height, spread and trunk circumference of the bonsai tree and full-sized trees in an effort to determine, Are bonsais really miniature versions of real trees?
- I’m not especially concerned about refining the questions that get asked in this forum. I’m interested in getting help making the most compelling visual I can.
- The photos in the final version will be new. These are scavenged for this mock-up. Thoughts about characteristics those new photos ought to have are welcome.
- I used “Magic Move” in Keynote and exported to a QuickTime video.
- iMovie wouldn’t zoom in far enough to fill the screen with the bonsai tree.
- Adobe After Effects costs hundreds of dollars and is challenging to learn to use. Maybe I’ll buy it and learn it someday, but for now I’ve gotten pretty close to what I wanted much more easily.